You’re using this website.
What Is This Website?
This website is Attorney Advertising. Nothing is intended to guarantee, warrant, or predict the outcome of any particular matter.
Why Is This Website Here?
This website is not legal advice. This website is for general, education purposes. It is based off of California law, which is pretty darn specific to California. The law changes, like a lot. It probably changes more often than this website changes. So, some of the information on this website might be inaccurate, or outdated. We’re not responsible. Use it at your own risk.
What Does Using This Website Mean?
- Nothing at all.
- Any tax advice contained in the website is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purposes of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any matter addressed in this website.
- Using this website does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
- Contacting us through this website does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
- Leaving a comment on any site we maintain does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
- No attorney-client relationship will be formed without a written agreement signed by the managing attorney and the client defining the scope of legal services.
Cannot Guarantee Privacy
We can’t guarantee the privacy of any information sent over this site, or any site we link to, or are linked to.
Any unauthorized use or reproduction of information contained on this site is prohibited, and probably violates some laws.